Sunday, October 4, 2015

How To Seduce Your Man With a Robe

Women Bath robe Pajamas With Thong Underwear
I love my boyfriend and it is always fun to think of new ways to spice things up between the two of us. It doesn't have to be something big or even out of the box. I like to keep things nice and classy ans so does he.

I love to put something after taking a shower that is easy to wear and looks beautiful. Because I live in a country with warm weather I bought a few silk robes.

Mostly I take a shower or a bath before I go to sleep so it is easy to wear between my everyday home cloth and pajamas and they are very sexy too. Silk itself is one of the sexiest materials and most lingerie made of silk because of the smooth texture and the way it shines, so your man is going to like it too. If you don't have yet at least one robe I suggest you to buy one. I have found some nice robes on amazon.

check one these links:

1Women Bath robe Pajamas With Thong Underwear

This is short one with lace and has a good variety of colors that will suit each one and the white one cost only 5.49$

2Dreamgirl Women's Shalimar Charmeuse Babydoll with Robe

This one is extra short with babydoll.Very sexy and will make your legs looks extra long .

3Old Shanghai Women's Kimono Robe
Long kimono style robe,with flowers and birds.Beautiful japanese print.

No comments:

Post a Comment